Saturday, February 9, 2008

it all starts with one thought.


well hello there,


I have tons to say and emaculate enough typing skills to get it all out for your viewing pleasure. Well not really. Nothing that I write is to please anyone, rather to inspire. Words are magical. Mine are at least.


I sincerly hope that all of you are soaking up this amazing February weather.I've been out at the park with my friends quite often this week. Yesterday was so beautiful and bright that Amelia and I layed out a blanket in my backyard, put on our bathing suit tops & sunscreen, and layed our asses out. That's right, a tan in early Feburary. Fantastic. California weather is so amazing, I'm going to miss once I move.

I'm moving to Philly in August to start an entirely new chapter of my life with my hugee family on the east coast. I already have my own apartment there...I can't wait to decorate it.



At the moment I am in my bed with my sister (Amelia) enjoying the slowness of a Saturday morning. We're eating ceareal and watching Mr. Brooks, it's a crazyyyy movie. In a second i'm gonna finish my Valentine's Day card that i'm making for my soldier<3 style="font-family:times new roman;">

No comments: